• ChromaZone units provide regulated, safe low voltage power and control signals to drive the low voltage range of Pulsar ChromaRange LED fixtures.
• Available with two, six or twelve outputs and either wall or rack mounting versions for project / show flexibility.
• Two internal Chase Generators provide stunning sequences, which can be accessed from the digital control input. A programmable Stand-alone mode allows operation without a control system.
• Ultra advanced interpolating software produces ultra smooth dimming and colour changing with any DMX control signals.
• Digital DMX input also allows for remote control by entertainment and architectural control systems and a wide range of operation modes can be selected to suit the control requirements, including a “video” mode for use with matrix and video control systems.
• Multiple DMX personality modes allows selection for optimum configuration depending on control system used. • 100% flicker-free LED drive control produces absolutely no flicker under any circumstances, ideal for relaxing or high speed filming applications.
• Remote configuration using Pulsar Fixture Management system.